Thursday, September 18, 2008

Meeting Fellow Artists and Bloggers

Here's a happy photo for my new friends and art buddies:



What a treat! Monday evening I met with Cindy and Deborah for dinner. We were all total strangers, but it felt like meeting old friends ( after making sure that we weren't deviant men in disguise ). Isn't it odd that we tell our kids to be careful online, but we "adults" often disregard that advice. We will definitely meet up again, with no worries of crazed killers lurking in our minds. The girls did discover a quirk of mine....I have a very active imagination.

Have a blessed day, y'all!

4 comments:

Lin said...

HOW FUN!!!! SO GLAD YOU DID THIS-- It's amazing how the Internet has brought like-minded friends from all over the world together!!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun. I enjoyed looking through your book of art and so enjoyed your company. I can't wait until we are able to get together again.

Thanks for meeting with me, it truly was GREAT!!

Cindy

Karen Faulkner said...

That must have been great!! I am so appreciative of the art-friends I've met through the internet and would love to meet a few of them in person one day! It is so important as an artist to feel supported in your creative efforts.

DALowe Artist said...

Shows how long I've been out of the blogosphere loop. I just now read this on your blog. What a great evening we had! We must do it again soon! I see from your own lack of posting on your blog that you've been as busy as I have :-) Have a great Monday, and we'll plan another meeting soon. I so enjoyed your company!
Deborah