Monday, August 11, 2008

Blog Award...


From Mindy. What a nice surprise! Thanks Mindy!
Gee....now I have to somehow choose from all of my favorite blogs. I will try to see who hasn't had this honor yet.

1. A Brush With Color

2. Amber Ridge Desert

3. Travels In Watercolor

4. Creative Dialog

5. Doodles and Sketches

6. Original Art

7. Teri's Painted Daisies

To accept:
Right click on the award to save it to your computer. Then you can insert it into your blog.
The rules of acceptance are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

4 comments:

Mike (Creative Dialog Studios) said...

Thanks, I really appreciate the nomination.
Mike

Prairiemouse said...

Congrats on the award. That is awesome.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I would love to share my sketchbook journal with you. Maybe we can meet up some day and doodle in the park or something.
Drop me a line soon.
brownstead@embarqmail.com

A Brush with Color said...

Thank you so much for the nomination, Deb! Very kind of you to do that. I used to live in the Shenandoah Valley region of VA, so it's my second love. Good to know someone from there actually read my blog! Thank you again!
sue

Teri said...

Thank you so much Deb! It always means a lot to me when someone thinks of me. I did receive this award not too long ago but I so appreciate the thought.

Hugs