Monday, August 11, 2008

Blog Award...


From Mindy. What a nice surprise! Thanks Mindy!
Gee....now I have to somehow choose from all of my favorite blogs. I will try to see who hasn't had this honor yet.

1. A Brush With Color

2. Amber Ridge Desert

3. Travels In Watercolor

4. Creative Dialog

5. Doodles and Sketches

6. Original Art

7. Teri's Painted Daisies

To accept:
Right click on the award to save it to your computer. Then you can insert it into your blog.
The rules of acceptance are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

4 comments:

Mike (Creative Dialog Studios) said...

Thanks, I really appreciate the nomination.
Mike

Mouse Prints said...

Congrats on the award. That is awesome.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I would love to share my sketchbook journal with you. Maybe we can meet up some day and doodle in the park or something.
Drop me a line soon.
brownstead@embarqmail.com

A Brush with Color said...

Thank you so much for the nomination, Deb! Very kind of you to do that. I used to live in the Shenandoah Valley region of VA, so it's my second love. Good to know someone from there actually read my blog! Thank you again!
sue

Teri C said...

Thank you so much Deb! It always means a lot to me when someone thinks of me. I did receive this award not too long ago but I so appreciate the thought.

Hugs